LAB LAB

Awesome !!!

Best flash-raycaster i've ever seen. It's small, loads fast and yet so much action and fun.
I'd love to have a look on the technical stuff behind this game. I guess it would blow my mind.
John Carmack would be proud. That's real software engineering.

Samantha Wins Samantha Wins

Sad and shocking. At some point while playing this, you already know where this is leading to.
I never want to get in a situation like this.
You did very well with this game, i felt desperate, uneasy and so on.
It's a great game or more a great piece of art. I think everybody feels different while going through this mind-bending experience.
Simply great.

Simpsons 3D Springfield Simpsons 3D Springfield

Pretty cool !
I really wonder what "engine" or technique drives your game. Is it WAD based ?
Nice man !

GitGirl: Battle Rainbow GitGirl: Battle Rainbow

Wow ! Awesome quality. You worked things out perfectly. I also like the huge options menu. Deserves more than 5 stars.

On The Run On The Run

Nice concept, loved it !
Smooth gameplay, good controls, fitting sound and music.

Time challange Time challange

Dude, you could at least draw your own car graphics and make your own track layout before posting this exact copy of a tutorial found on several sites. No stars because i think you didn´t even learn something from that tutorial and just took the source file.

Come on ! Try again, use that tutorial to learn something about what you just uploaded.

Coast Guard Helicopter Coast Guard Helicopter

Dont know why people call this a simple game. I hope they mean simple like "simple to play".
Because in my opinion you spent a lot of time working out the details. The waves on the sea, produced by the helicopter are such a nice detail. I also like the physics and the rope control. The altimeter adds a bit of a simulation-like feeling. Well i think it is a simulation in its own right. Great game. Just add some medals to increase the replay value.

Personal Trip to the Moon Personal Trip to the Moon

Thanks for my personal trip to the moon ! I know this is no review at all, but i wanted to express my love for this game. I think it´s perfect. The high quality and style blew me away.
It´s an art game and like you said, it´s a very personal project.
So i don´t think the gameplay needs to be what most people would demand from a game.
You shared your personal project with us and we were able to experience it (though we might see it from different point of view).

Courageous Clarence Courageous Clarence

I really like the idea behind this game. But it looks a bit rushed. Graphics and presentation need a little overhaul. You could also add some patroling guards. And i noticed the levels aren´t animated at all. You could add some weather effects, moving waters and so on.But I really liked it, because you had a fresh idea and i think you fullfilled all your goals in making this.

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

Glad I found this again. Played it back in 2005 and was totally blown away. I really miss those times. I think you really made a little gem. I´m looking at totally perfect animations and listening to crystal clear sound and then i realise it´s filesize is not even 1 MB. It´s a great example of perfect optimization. Today we allow way too much filesize for too much bull**** to happen.
Good game, excellent graphics, love the music.